We take great pride in helping to educate our community in regards to funeral service options and more. Our Lunch and Learns are an important part of this education.
We are scheduling private Lunch and Learns for local organizations, businesses, and churches. Please contact us at 618-542-2020 to schedule your informational seminar!
We would be honored to set an appointment for you alone or several members of your family. Private pre-arrangement appointments are a great way we can still help educate during these trying times.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Affordable Burial in Southern Illinois
- Affordable Cremation in Southern Illinois
- The Living Urn
- Southern Illinois Affordable Urns and Keepsakes
- Complete Funeral Service Followed by Cremation
- Online Funeral Arrangements
- A Loved One Has Passed
- Southern Illinois Veteran Funeral Services
Pet Services & Tributes
- Upcoming Events
- When Death Occurs
- Frequent Questions
- Funeral Etiquette
- Grief Support
- For Veterans
- Talking to Children
- ILLINOIS PUBLIC ASSISTANCE FUNERAL SERVICES
- Social Security Benefits
- The True Cost of Free Cremations
- The Bereaved a Message of Support
- How much does a funeral cost in Southern Illinois?
- Perry County Insights
- Southern Illinois Senior Health and Resources
- A Greener Way: Green Burial in Southern Illinois
- Secure Peace of Mind: Prearrange A Funeral Today
- Navigating End-of-Life Concerns